Award winning British voiceover artist, contemporary and commercial with a specialty for character voices. Professionalism, versatility and dedication are what you get when you hire me. A clean, sophisticated, youthful British voice.
Add to that over 20 accents, 100’s of character voices and limitless styles and you’ve got a Voiceover artist suitable for any work. Voiceover is my passion and that comes through in my work, I will always give 100% to every project I work on. All this coupled with the ability to provide genuinely emotive performances that will add the all important stamp of authenticity to any recording.
I have worked on TV, Radio, Videogames, Audiobooks, Narrations, Jingles, E-learning and pretty much everything else for clients such as Marvel Comics, Vodafone, Intel, History Channel and 888 Poker. I have a broadcast quality studio and can offer 24hr turnaround on most projects.
- Voiceover recordings for any genre you need!
- Instant editing and delivery after the session
- 24hr turnaround on most projects
- High quality audio output in any format required
- Remote direction over Skype or Phone patch directly into the studio
- Source Connect, iPDTL and ISDN for remote recording
- Fast file transfer services
- Professional Grade, soundproof studio
- Sennheiser 416 Microphone
- Focusrite 2i2 and 2i4 pre-amps
- Sound treated isolation booth
- Phone Patch
- Skype direction with playback
- Source Connect, iPDTL and ISDN
“…prompt and professional service…”
“We’ve selected Jay out of many to be the voice of Club Cuties’ main character. After reviewing some of his work, we all agreed that Jay’s ability to use his voice is unique. He has done an amazing voice over job and interpreted our character exactly how we wanted. It was very pleasant to receive such a prompt and professional service, your work for us was outstanding.”
– Jan Geister – Twinklers Ltd. t/a Club Cutie Studios